Bring confidence back to your smile.
Have you ever wanted a different smile? If your teeth are misshapen, gapped, or chipped, veneers may be the right option for you. They are a thin layer of material that a dentist puts on top of your tooth to give it a more classical “tooth” shape.
Quick Appointment Request
- An uneven gum line, making your teeth look too long or too short
- Teeth that are crowded, crooked, or gapped
- Small chips in your front teeth
- Teeth that are stained or discolored beyond the help of whitening
Patients who are not good candidates for braces and who wish for a straighter smile also often find this treatment to deliver the desired result.
Still comparing costs of dental veneers?
We get it, come in for a free consultation.
Mechanicsville, VA | Richmond, VA | Atlee Station, VA | Studley, VA | Highland Springs, VA | Chamberlayne, VA | Lakeside, VA
Benefits of Dental Veneers
During a consultation, we will work closely with you to determine if this treatment option is the right choice for you. Since tooth enamel must be removed to apply veneers to your tooth, we cannot reverse this process. Veneers can be an excellent option for some patients. However, we may recommend other options if you clench or grind your teeth because it can cause them to chip and break.
Our Mechanicsville and Richmond dentists may also recommend other options if your teeth are currently unhealthy. Our team will remove all plaque and tartar before the application of your new veneers. If you have tooth decay or gum disease, our team may either treat these issues or recommend a different solution entirely.
What veneers help:
- Misshapen, misaligned, and uneven teeth
- Discolored teeth that teeth whitening doesn’t correct
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Gapped teeth
What are veneers made of:
Veneers are either a composite resin or porcelain. Our dentists will assess the desired changes you wish to make with your teeth to determine the best type of treatment for you.
- Don’t stain as easily
- Natural-looking surface
- Less enamel loss than with bonding or crowns
Composite Resin Veneers
- Made from a filling material that is bonded to your tooth
- Less enamel removal than porcelain veneers or crowns
- Costs less than porcelain treatments
- While they’re not as durable as porcelain, composite resin can be easily fixed
Marks Family Dentistry
Our goal is to provide the best preventive and diagnostic care for our patients as well as a full spectrum of advanced dental products and procedures. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and facilities, as well as the technical advances we employ.