“Improving the overall health of our patients is my ultimate goal and what gives me the most enjoyment.”
After watching the enjoyment that his father got out of being a dentist, Dr. Aaron Marks decided that he, too, wanted to become a dentist. In 2002, Dr. Aaron Marks joined his father’s practice after earning his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine.
Dr. Aaron Marks believes in treating his patients well and providing excellent, comprehensive service. As a part of a family practice, he is devoted to cultivating relationships with his patients and enjoys coming into the office every day to help his patients feel better about themselves and become healthier. Helping his patients and providing treatment that helps them feel better about themselves, their overall health, and the way they see the world is a source of joy and pride for him.
As a graduate of the Kois Center in Seattle, Dr. Aaron Marks takes a focused, comprehensive approach to diagnostics and treatment planning. This approach allows him to provide his patients with high-quality, long-term treatment that is optimized to suit the individual needs and big-picture health issues of his patients.
As someone who is devoted to his community, both local and worldwide, he has provided dental care and helped build dental clinics in rural communities in Jamaica, Honduras, and Belize.
- Hampden-Syndey College – Magna Cum Laude (1998)
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine/Medical College of Virginia – Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Kois Center in Seattle focusing on cosmetic and restorative dentistry (2012)
- Preferred Invisalign provider
Particular Areas of Interest:
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Gammon Medallion (2008)
- Algeron Sydney Sullivan Medallion (1998)
Memberships and Associations:
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- The Richmond Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (2009)
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Hanover Education Foundation
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Richmond Dental Society
- Volunteer at the Hanover Interfaith Free Dental Clinic in Mechanicsville
- A supporter of the Science Museum of Virginia
Marks Family Dentistry
Marks Family Dentistry is a true family dental practice. Started in 1973 by Dr. Norman Marks, he was joined by his older son, Dr. Aaron Marks in 2002, and his younger son, Dr. Brandon Marks in 2005. All three doctors are passionate about providing the highest standards of care in a gentle, professional manner.
Meet Our Team