“I still enjoy coming into the office every morning and seeing patients I’ve seen for the last 47 years. There’s no reason to quit if you enjoy what you’re doing.”
In 1971, Dr. Norman J. Marks earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Medical College of Virginia. Following his degree, he received a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, only awarded to dentists who are devoted to continuing their education and providing excellent patient care.
For the last 47 years, Dr. Norman Marks has been practicing dentistry, and, to this day, he enjoys coming into the office every morning to help his patients feel good about themselves while keeping their teeth and bodies healthy.
He believes in providing the best treatment for the most people with the least invasive procedures. Marks Family Dentistry has the latest, cutting-edge equipment and supplies so that Dr. Norman Marks can provide his patients with the best diagnosis and easiest treatment.
As a family practice, Dr. Norman Marks enjoys that he and his two sons have a similar philosophy when it comes to providing quality, patient-focused dental care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- 500 hours of advanced education
- 160 hours in advanced implant surgery and grafting techniques
Memberships and Associations:
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- The Richmond Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow in the Virginia Dental Association
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Pierre Fauchard Society
- Mentor at Practical Clinical Courses in Provo, UT
- Editor of Clinicians Report worldwide dental newsletter
- Instrumental in establishing the free dental clinic at the Mechanicsville Christian Center
- Evaluator for Clinicians Reports
Marks Family Dentistry
Marks Family Dentistry is a true family dental practice. Started in 1973 by Dr. Norman Marks, and joined by his older son, Dr. Aaron Marks in 2002, and his younger son, Dr. Brandon Marks in 2005. All three doctors are passionate about providing the highest standards of care in a gentle, professional manner.
Meet Our Team